Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rather then moan ...

I'm going to make a list of things I want. These are all material things, by the way, which are a lot easier to come by then some of the other stuff I want out of life. Scientists say (*scoff) that thinking about things you want, and looking at them, can raise your mood. I'm going to try it, seeing as I'm in the right mood.

Long Gloves












































Barcode Shoelaces

















Bondage Belt









Striped Pants
























Plain Black Belt








Bondage Jacket






















Half-half Tartan Jeans





















Striped Tights



































































Bondage Bracelet





















Leather Bracelet






















Broken Bones Accessories







































Chaos UK Accessories



















































Dead Kennedys Jumper





















Gallows Accessories




























God Save the Queen Bondage Shirt
















Gothic Dinner Jacket





















Johnny Rotten Shirt














Lace Guantlet












Leather Jacket





















Leftover Crack Shirt

















"I Love Lamp" Sign


















Padlock Bracelet














Dinner Jacket




















Purple Tartan Jeans






















Ripped Shirt













Sex Pistols Poster


















Studded Belts
















System of a Down Patch
















Tartan Studded Belt





















Tartan Tie























Tartan Tights



















Tartan Vest





















Tattoo on my Wrist



















White Braces






















Well, there you go. It didn't exactly lift my mood. I'm just as ... moodless as I was before. Oh well. It's nice to keep a record of things I want. If I could come across all these things in one go, I would probably be the happiest person in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment