Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bollocks

It was raining so much today. Non-stop until after two. When you've previously made plans that largely rely on having your mohawk up, rain doesn't go down so well with you. I said I'd meet everyone at about 1. Instead, I turned up at 4.15. And got to hang out with them for half an hour before heading off. I did pick up on a new favourite quote though:
"Support anarchy by taking part in consumerism."

Then I went to the local acting agency where I'm helping them with their new production, being an apprentice for the costume design department. I'm going into the head's studio tomorrow to get ideas together, before going to TAFE to do my Applied Fashion Design course. I love how girly this paragraph has made me sound. Trust me readers - I'm far from it. I chose to do Applied Fashion Design at TAFE so I won't have to rely on buying clothes. There's nothing out there I'm interested in - I might as well make my own. DIY or DIE ! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment